You leave behind a remarkable legacy in the form of MaRS which has clearly put us in a league of our own and I am very grateful for all the work you’ve put in to such an exciting and ground-breaking project.
Chief Executive, TCE
The cornerstone of successful Project Management is the relationship between Project Manager, the Client and those tasked with project delivery.
Project management is about ‘people’ not process. Process does not deliver a project on time and within budget, it is people, and how you inspire, engage and manage them is crucial to successful delivery.
Before thinking about the latest planning tool or management philosophy, consider how you can get peak performance from inspiring and engaging your project team.
BigBlueStuff has experienced Programme / Project Managers who successfully combine extensive coaching and facilitation experience to assist in the definition, scoping, programming, inspiration and delivery of complex multi-agency projects.
- End to end project delivery. Definition and implementation of project programmes and the identification of critical success factors in their achievement
- Establishing projects; recruiting, building and aligning project teams
- The motivation and alignment of internal and external resources in the achievement of programme objectives
- High level stakeholder engagement and customer relationship management
- Essential soft skills for Project Managers
- Project Review and lessons learnt facilitation
Recent assignments include;
MaRS ™ the first GIS marine spatial planning system system that maps potential development use of the UK’s ocean.
The Crown Estate - Round 3 Offshore wind - 25Gw of renewable energy, the largest offshore renewable infrastructure project in the world
The Crown Estate - Pentland Firth & Orkney Waters - How the 1st phases of projects are realisitcally going to be built.
I would once again like to thank BBS for the work that you delivered to help us reach clarity about our purpose and better ways of working.
Peter Mason, Chief Executive – Centre for Public Innovation
Also in this section: