You leave behind a remarkable legacy in the form of MaRS which has clearly put us in a league of our own and I am very grateful for all the work you’ve put in to such an exciting and ground-breaking project.
Former Chief Executive, The Crown Estate
The cornerstone of successful Project Management is the relationship between Project Manager, the Client and those tasked with project delivery.
Project management is about ‘people’ not process. Process does not deliver a project on time and within budget, it is people, and how you inspire, engage and manage them is crucial to successful delivery.
Before thinking about the latest planning tool or management philosophy, consider how you can get peak performance from inspiring and engaging your project team.
BigBlueStuff has experienced Programme / Project Managers who successfully combine extensive coaching and facilitation experience to assist in the definition, scoping, programming, inspiration and delivery of complex multi-agency projects.
- End to end project delivery.
- Definition and implementation of project programmes
- Establishing projects; recruiting, building and aligning project teams
- Motivation and alignment of internal and external resources in the achievement of programme objectives
- High level Government/stakeholder engagement and customer relationship management
- Project review and multi agency lessons learnt facilitation